May, 29 2017
Studio assistant. 4 days a weeks. This role has the possibility for future development.
Larusi is a London based niche market brand and premier retailer of vintage rugs and textiles, linens and other unique home-wares and has been in the forefront of introducing craft and handmade furnishings in contemporary interior design since 2000.
The ideal candidate will have relevant retail experience and exceptional personal skills that are transferrable to our unique requirements of a highly individualised customer service and curated retail environment. They will have a keen interest in textiles, contemporary design and interiors.
We expect applicants to be flexible, reliable, meticulous and self motivated multi-taskers with great interpersonal skills to support and enhance the operational efficiency of the studio.
- providing our clients with an excellent customer service by telephone, e-mail and in person
- handling customer enquiries
- issuing invoices, purchase orders, shipping orders
- stock and database management
- organising stock, handling deliveries, keeping the studio tidy and organised
- liaising with stylists and journalists for press loans
- assisting with sales at the studio
- updating imagery + content on the website
- product photography, image editing with Photoshop
- creating seasonal promotions and marketing e-mails and news
- help produce imagery for use on social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proactive and flexible
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- Good Apple Mac skills with a proficiency in:
• Word processing software: Open Office/ Apple Mac Page and Adobe Acrobat
• DTP: Adobe Indesign
• Image processing: Adobe Photoshop, Apple Mac Photos and Preview
• Social media: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook
• e-commerce: Mailchimp and website CMS
• Some experience with stock management software such as Tradegecko desirable
- Knowledge of and interest in interiors and design trends
- Photography and graphic presentation skills is a plus
To apply, please e-mail us a covering letter with your CV, salary expectations.
Application deadline 14 June 2017.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview week commencing 21 June 2017.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org