January, 4 2017
Studio assistant, 4 days a weeks. This role has the possibility for future development.
The ideal candidate will have relevant retail experience and exceptional personal skills that are transferrable to our unique requirements of a highly individualised customer service and curated retail environment. A keen interest in textiles, contemporary design and interiors is essential.
We expect applicants to be flexible, reliable, meticulous and self motivated multi-taskers with great interpersonal skills to support and enhance the operational efficiency of the studio.
• provide our clients with an excellent customer service by telephone, e-mail and in person
• handling customer enquiries
• issuing invoices, purchase orders, shipping orders
• stock and database management
• organising stock, handling deliveries, keeping the studio tidy and organised
• liaising with stylists and journalists for press loans
• assist with sales at the studio
• update imagery + content on the website
• product photography, image editing with Photoshop
• create seasonal promotions and marketing e-mails and news
• help produce imagery for use on social media
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proactive and flexible
• Strong organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
• Good Apple Mac PC skills with a proficiency in word processing software: Open Office/ Pages; and Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign, Photoshop Acrobat as well as FileMaker Pro database use and social media apps.
• Knowledge of and interest in interiors and design trends
• Photography and graphic presentation skills is a plus
• Experience with CMS/ e-commerce such as Shopify/ Big Cartel is desirable
To apply, please e-mail us a covering letter with your CV, salary expectations. Application deadline 27 January 2017. Successful candidates will be invited for an interview week commencing 30 January 2017. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org